- 5.0 Rating
- 55 Reads
Ferry-Boat – From Coron to El Nido
Read More Information
- Transport people conveniently and comfortably
- Have a good riding experience on the way to their destination
- Uplift the standard of tourist services in Palawan
Puerto Princesa City is located in Palawan, an island located in the western part of the Philippines. El Nido, on the other hand, is a municipality that is 230.5 kilometres away from Puerto Princesa City. With this transfer service, guests will ride a van from Puerto Princesa to El Nido or vice versa. The estimated travel time is about six hours.
Guests can enjoy, have fun and relax during their journey by booking their Puerto Princesa to El Nido or El Nido to Puerto Princesa transfers ahead and guarantee their seats. They can also enjoy the view from the comfort of their seats as they travel towards their destination.
NB: At the time being, Phimal Fast Ferry Inc. doesn’t allow online booking made for trips from Coron to El Nido. We apologise for this inconvenience. You can always book a Ferry Boat by clicking here.
Travel from Coron to El Nido in only 3 hours and 1/2, thanks to Phimal Fast Ferry and their fast-craft. Book your seat in their boat online today thanks to the options above.
First Trip (Morning):
- Boarding time is at 8:00AM
- Departure time is at 8:20AM
Second Daily Trip (Afternoon):
- Boarding time is at 1:00AM
- Departure time is at 1:30AM
Please arrive at the pier at least 10 minutes before the boarding time.
- The departure point of your fast-craft transfer to El Nido will be in Coron Pier.
- The arrival point of your boat trip will be in El Nido Pier.
Important additional informations:
- Please print your booking confirmation to hand it to the company official on the day of your trip.
- Please note that online bookings for the fast-craft must be done at least 5 days before the departure. You can come to our office in town for bookings on shorter notices.
Book your fast-craft trip from Coron to El Nido on this page. Departure times in Coron Pier: 8:20 AM and 1:30 PM. Length of trip: approx. 3h30.